At Supply Chain Coach® we coach and train individuals and teams how to establish and optimise Supply Chain Resources.
Without people, raw materials, finished goods, spare parts, tools, equipment, technology and funding, you will not be able to:
- Bring your Supply Chain Processes to life
- Operate a world-class Supply Chain Network
- Deliver a globally-competitive Supply Chain Strategy
- Achieve your Corporate Strategy.
Establishing, reviewing and optimising supply chain resource requirements answers questions like:
- How many staff do I need to operate all of our supply chain processes and value-adding operations throughout our supply chain network?
- What are the roles and responsibilities of our supply chain staff?
- How can we optimise, balance or reduce our inventory throughout our supply chain network?
- Where should we put the inventory throughout the supply chain network and how can we increase inventory turns?
- What strategic supplier arrangements do we require or how do we improve the arrangements we currently have?
- How should we be categorising the goods and services we buy?
- What technology do we need to better manage our supply chain network and processes?
- How can we maximise utilisation of existing technology?
- What tools and equipment do our staff need; where should we store tools and equipment; and how should we manage them?
- How can we better manage our supply chain funds and expenses?
- How can we increase the return on our supply chain working capital?
Would you like your Supply Chain Resources performing at the highest level of supply chain maturity? If so, then it would look something like this:
Supply Chain Resources Goal: Supply Chain Resources (people, materials, finished goods, parts, tools, equipment, technology and budget) are sufficient, optimised and allow Supply Chain Processes and the Supply Chain Network to achieve performance objectives. Supply Chain Resources performance objectives are sustainable and substantial value is continuously created.
At Supply Chain Coach® we empower individuals and teams to establish and optimise Supply Chain Resources by providing guidance and education in the following areas:
- Supply Chain Resources Management (pertaining to people, raw materials, finished goods, spare parts, tools, equipment, technology and funding)
- Supply Chain Resources Review, Design, Improvement & Optimisation
- Supply Chain Resources alignment to Supply Chain Processes & Network
- Inventory Review, Control, Reduction & Balancing / Optimisation
- Rotables Management
- Supply Chain Technology Strategy & Review
- Supply Chain Human Resourcing Assessment & Organisation.