Your very own supply chain coach on demand – here to help when you need us most
This service is typically provided in a virtual capacity to provide individuals or teams with a rapid response. You can be located anywhere in Australia and our experts can help. You will also have full access to our entire team of supply chain coaches.
On Demand Coaching is designed to provide you with rapid and ad hoc guidance.
These options include:
- Instant one-off support – contact us when you need advice or guidance ASAP.
- Monthly on-call support – retainer basis – 3, 6, 12 months options or customised.
What can we do for you?
- We can support you immediately and help get you out of a tight spot. We can also answer any burning questions you may have.
- We provide you with comprehensive guidance regarding the best approach or methodology.
- We review your work and provide feedback. E.g. Analyses, metrics, strategies, plans, procedures, process maps or other documents that you or your team has created.
- We discuss, select or provide you with tools and templates to get you on the right track ASAP.
- We discuss a strategic or operational situation and provide you with guidance on how it is best addressed—facing these situations alone without professional and expert guidance places you and your firm at significant risk.
- We possess five core supply chain capabilities at expert levels to assist you (Supply Chain Performance, Strategy, Network, Processes and Resources). Within these areas of capability there are over 60 supply chain skill sets—we maintain an inventory of all of these skills at expert-levels.
How does it work?
- You have the option to work with one supply chain coach as your main “go-to” expert, plus you get full access to our entire team of supply chain coaches. Alternatively, we can keep assigning the most appropriate expert to work with you each time you need guidance.
- We maintain a large team so that we have the capacity and the required capability to guide you ASAP, no matter the supply chain issue or opportunity.
- The quickest way for us to provide this service is via phone, teleconference, Skype, web conferencing and/or email.