Keeps the momentum going onsite and virtual to achieve goals and objectives as soon as possible.
Blended coaching really is the best of both worlds and keeps your supply chain goals on task!
You can start your coaching sessions with onsite meetings and then blend in your virtual sessions and email support during alternate weeks to help keep your plans progressing. This service helps maintain a steady flow to keep you on track and achieving your goals faster.
- Coaching is ideal for individuals and teams requiring expert guidance when embarking on unfamiliar territory.
- Our goal is to build your expertise and confidence through knowledge transfer and to provide you with the tools and templates you need to expedite your required outcomes.
- Your supply chain coach’s role is to provide you with comprehensive guidance and feedback—not to do the work for you.
- Professional and expert guidance increases your return on supply chain investments and significantly reduces your supply chain risk.
- Comprehensive guidance is provided across the five core supply chain capabilities and guidance using the methodologies covered in our executive education programs, allowing you to rapidly gain a return on your education investment.
- You may also wish to receive coaching during or after working with our sister agency Supply Chain Manager™ to ensure supply chain improvements, goals and targets are achieved and sustained.
Blended Coaching options include:
- Blended Coaching 4 Pack: 4 x 1 hour onsite and virtual coaching sessions;
- Blended Coaching Program: 3 months, 6 months, 12 months or customised.
Blended Coaching 4 Pack
- The Blended Coaching 4 Pack is delivered as follows:
- 2 x 1 hour onsite coaching sessions;
- 2 x 1 hour virtual coaching sessions;
- Setup and reporting;
- Sessions conducted once per week or fortnight;
- All sessions completed within 2 months.
- Objectives: The individual or team receiving the coaching completes the Coaching Session Objectives Form prior to the first session and requirements are confirmed.
- Lead Coach: A lead coach is assigned to manage your Blended Coaching 4 Pack.
- Best-fit: One or more best-fit coaches are assigned to deliver the coaching to achieve the Coaching Session Objectives.
- Pre-Session Preparation: As an additional option, you may request your coach to review your work so that they may provide feedback during an onsite coaching session.
- Delivery: The Blended Coaching 4 Pack is delivered through: (a) onsite coaching sessions; (b) virtual coaching sessions provided via phone, teleconference, Skype or web conferencing; (c) any pre-session preparation required is completed remotely by the coach.
- Blended Coaching 4 Pack Evaluation & Status Report: An Evaluation & Status Report is completed with your lead coach at the end of the 4 Pack via teleconference. This is to review the achievement of the Coaching Session Objectives and to identify next steps.
Blended Coaching Program
- Duration: 3 months, 6 months, 12 months or customised.
- Intensity: Light, moderate or comprehensive.
- Participants: Individual or team
- Program Structure: Semi-structured or fully structured—it’s your choice. A fully structured program means we adhere to the plan. A semi-structured program means we progress the plan, but also provide guidance on urgent day-to-day matters.
- Frequency: Considerable flexibility. Our programs are designed based on your requirements. Options include weekly, fortnightly or monthly coaching, or a variation of these. Alternatively, a concentrated period of daily coaching may be needed until requirements are established, and then progress to fortnightly coaching.
- Lead Coach: A lead coach is assigned to manage your Blended Coaching Program.
- Program Plan: Together develop the Program Plan via an onsite workshop to identify objectives, requirements, structure, timing, communication methods, reporting and personnel who will be involved in the program.
- Best-fit: One or more best-fit coaches are assigned to deliver the program, and one or more coaches may attend each coaching session.
- Pre-Session Preparation: Your coach and coaches will prepare for each coaching session to drive the objectives of the Program Plan. This includes preparation of presentations (informational, educational, program requirements, updates etc.), development of workbooks and templates, review of your work to provide feedback.
- Delivery: The Blended Coaching Program is delivered through: (a) onsite coaching sessions; (b) virtual coaching sessions provided via phone, teleconference, Skype or web conferencing; (c) email support; (d) pre-session preparation completed remotely by the coach.
- Program Progress Reporting: Your lead coach will prepare and submit a monthly Program Progress Report.
- Program Evaluation Report: A Program Evaluation Report is completed with your lead coach at the end of the Program via teleconference. This is to review the achievement of the Blended Coaching Program and to identify next steps.